Good morning! I hope you all had a brilliant weekend. Mine was completely lazy. I left the house once to gather supplies from the supermarket and the rest of it was spent in pyjamas, wrapped in blankets in front of the telly. It’s not often I spend a weekend like that but sometimes it’s necessary. I really enjoyed it and now I feel ready to attack the week! Here are some reasons to smile this morning:
- Is that sunshine I see outside?! This morning it looks like the bad weather has finally passed and although it’s still chilly the sun is out!
- It’s Valentine’s Day on Friday. The perfect excuse to spoil and smooch your loved one (if you needed an excuse)! I’ll be posting my favourite pinterest finds for Valentine’s Day soon. Do you have exciting plans? We’ll be staying in but I’m planning on making some good food and trying my hand at some crafts. I’ll let you know how successful I am.
- New week, new beginning. The start of the week always makes me feel reinvigorated. I always have some mini goals I want to tackle in the week ahead and Monday gives me a fresh start, all full of hope…let’s see how long it lasts.
- Leftovers for dinner! There is nothing I love more than cooking lots of one pot dishes at the weekend and then not having to cook much in the week.
- Only one more month until spring. I think we’re all a bit tired of winter now, aren’t we? I’ve been spending a lot of time on the internet looking at floaty skirts and pastel coloured nail varnishes so I know that I’m ready for it to get warmer.
What’s making you smile this Monday?
Have a good week!