I gave Monday Blues Banishers a miss last week because I was in a terrible mood all weekend. I’ve been in a terrible mood all this week if I’m being totally honest, but I’ve come out of the other side of it now (thank god) and I’m back to share things that are making me smile this morning.
1) Reading Reborn Susan Sontag’s early diaries. I’m curious (nosey) so I love love love reading diaries and Susan Sontag is so inspiring, even at an early age so these have become a firm favourite and I’m only a few pages in.
2) I have cleared the dirty laundry basket. All the clothes in the house are clean. My wardrobe is bursting at the seams! I feel so accomplished. The choice of clothes is really quite overwhelming.
3) I sat out in the sunshine as much as possible this weekend. I’m thankful for a big dose of vitamin D and some fresh air.
4) Fresh bedding on the bed last night. Is there anything better than climbing into a freshly made bed?
5) I finally feel like I have got my groove back after months and months of feeling a bit ‘out of it’ or ‘off’. It feels good to have some focus and energy.
What about you? What’s making you smile today?